Concorde Technology Group is proud to announce its successful inclusion onto the UK Government Crown Commercial G-Cloud framework.
The group is now fully authorised Crown Commercial Supplier and is able to provide the following solutions and services on the UK Government G-Cloud 11 framework:
- Veeam Cloud Connect (Backup as a Service)
- FlexCloud (Infrastructure as a Service)
- Cloud Readiness Assessment
- Office 365 Support
- Amazon Web Services Managed Service
- Microsoft Azure Managed Service
Concorde is able to provide both Public and Private Hosting with complimentary professional services and support.
Matthew Wood, Chief Revenue Officer, comments:
“We have many years of experience working with the Public sector across large scale and complex technology infrastructure projects and this award is a further testament to our development in this area.
The Public Sector is a key strategic growth area for the group and the inclusion on this framework is proof of our execution in this regard, but also I believe affirmation of our quality and commitment in delivering exceptional cloud-based technology solutions.
Our award of the Framework Agreement on G-Cloud 11 further establishes our position as one of the leading providers of technology services and solutions to Public sector clients and enables potential clients to benefit from the ease of selecting services on the framework and easy access to Concorde Technology Group’s offerings, Further future government framework inclusions will be announced soon”
The G-Cloud 11 framework is an initiative that allows UK public sector bodies to choose and buy cloud computing services without entering into individual procurement contracts.
- Access to over 30,000 services and over 4,000 suppliers
- Scalable services: pay for what you use, and increase or reduce what you need easily
- Quick and easy route to market
- Reduced costs and reduced total cost of ownership compared to running your own service in house
- Access to the latest technology and innovation with every refresh of the G-cloud agreement
- Change service provider easily
Public sector organisations can now use the Digital Marketplace which has around 20,000 services to find and compare cloud hosting, software, and support.
G- Cloud 11 will go live on the 2nd Of July 2019, the framework enables public sector organisations to source approved suppliers covering a broad range of specialist technology services including cloud hosting, software and support.